Revolutionize your Productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Workshop DetailsMicrosoft Dynamics 365 is the next generation of intelligent business applications that enable organizations to grow, evolve and transform. These applications unify CRM and ERP capabilities by delivering new purpose-built applications that work seamlessly together to help manage specific business functions. Dynamics 365 can work for any size organization in any industry.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is much more than an application for managing Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Customer Service processes. Dynamics 365 is also a platform with a full suite of tools for automating business processes, and creating business applications that are ready for the web, tablets and phones.
- Imagine being able to more effectively manage leads and opportunities with your sales team
- Imagine being able to call the customer for preventative maintenance before their machine breaks down
- Imagine seeing all the most important financial, sales and service information about your customers all in one place
- Imagine being able to access all of your important business information from wherever you wanted, and to work on any screen, from anywhere
You don’t need to imagine. Come see for yourself at our workshop.
Who should attend
Our Workshop is delivered by very senior Microsoft Certified Trainers who are subject matter experts on Dynamics. We designed the workshop to benefit the following roles:
- You are evaluating or considering Microsoft Dynamics and want to know more about the solution, its capabilities and how it can benefit your organization.
- You are an end-user who will be using Office 365 and Dynamics 365 on a regular basis and want to learn more about best practices on how to better use the solutions.
No previous experience with Dynamics 365 or Office 365 is required to attend.
This is a hands-on workshop with exercises and labs, and participants are required to bring a laptop.
What you will leave with
- Introduction to the core capabilities of Dynamics 365 (Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Operations, Marketing, Project Service Automation, and Financials)
- Understanding how Dynamics 365 works together seamlessly with Office 365
- Guidance on how to get started with Dynamics 365. Start with what you need and add capabilities as you need them
- How Dynamics 365 can manage specific business processes, and enhance productivity
- See how Dynamics 365 can be configured for specific industries
- How Dynamics 365 delivers built-in business intelligence with advanced data analytics including Power BI, Cortana Intelligence and Azure IoT (Internet of Things)
- Using Dynamics 365 on the web, tablets, phones and Outlook. Any Screen, Any Device.
- How Dynamics 365 is used as a platform for rapid application development and app modernization
Dates and Time
Tuesday February 5th, 2019
9:00am - 4:00pm
Students are invited to show up at 8:30 for coffee and refreshments.
Lunch will be provided for the attendees.
This introduction and immersion to Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be conducted by Neil Hussey, MCT, DynamicsU Corporation. (www.DynamicsU.com). An early adopter, and avid ERP and CRM enthusiast, Neil was among the first group of individuals worldwide to be certified on Microsoft CRM 1.0 in 2003, and Microsoft Dynamics NAV in 1999. Neil has been a Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2007, and has trained more than 8000 individuals on how to better use Dynamics CRM, Dynamics ERP, and related technologies.
There are limited spots for this workshop, so please register as soon as possible.
Privacy and Communication Preferences
Please note that by enrolling into this this course, you agree to have your contact / registration details shared with Microsoft Canada. Please review the Microsoft Privacy Statement
These events are by invitation from your Microsoft or DynamicsU Account Manager. All registrations are pending approval by Microsoft and DynamicsU